JOIN US IN JASPER!
Our annual retreat will take place the first weekend in May in the beautiful North Georgia mountains at SharpTop Cove in Jasper, GA! The retreat is a wonderful way to spend intentional time with friends or to make some new friends regardless your stage of life.
You can expect great teaching and worship, time to discuss each talk in connecting groups, plenty of relaxing free time, delicious food, and comfortable lodging!
LOCATION | SharpTop Cove in Jasper, GA
DATES | Friday, 5/1 – Sunday, 5/3
SPEAKER | TBA
MORE INFO | Email Addie Jones
REGISTRATION | Use the links below!
- Parents – $175
- Adult (over 26) – $175
- Adult (under 26) – $125
- Child (3 or older) – $85
- Child (under 3) – Free
- Saturday Only – $50 (adult) and $25 (child 3 or older)
- Volunteer – Free
- Musician – $85
The retreat begins with dinner on Friday night, and ends with our final session (11am) on Sunday morning.
- Friday Evening: Arrival and Dinner followed by Trivia Night/Free Time (Dinner is at 6:30)
- Saturday Morning: Session 1
- Saturday Afternoon: Free Time
- Saturday Late Afternoon: Session 2
- Saturday Evening: Free time
- Sunday morning: Session 3 & Departure
- Adults without children (single or married) are separated by gender into bunk rooms.
- Families with all children older than 4 are in shared bunk rooms divided by moms/daughters and dads/sons. The rooms are organized so that families are on the same hallway — and we have an “open door” policy so that moms and dads are able to be in the rooms at any time to help parent their children of the opposite gender.
- Families with some or all children under 4 are in private rooms. If you are willing to share a private room with another family, please let us know as this helps us maximize the number of beds used for the retreat.
- Please let us know if you are an adult or family that requires special accommodations for medical or personal reasons and we can hopefully accommodate your needs.